IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY:
Vandalism and/or Fire: Call 911 and Property Manager
Flooding: Call Property Manager
After contacting the above, please contact us at 800-526-0955.
How do I know which cycle to choose when drying?
Refer to our How To & Tip Guide.
Dryer is missing a lint filter?
If the dryer is missing a lint filter DO NOT use it. Please notify us as soon as possible and select a different dryer.
What does this error code mean?
- If display reads “DE” or “DE1”, the door is not latched correctly. Open the door, shut firmly, and press "Start."
- All other codes require a technician. Please notify us as soon as possible.
Dryer not heating at all?
This requires a technician. Please notify us as soon as possible.
Clothes not fully dry at end of cycle?
If your clothes are warm but still damp it could be because of following:
- You have a large or heavier-than-average load.
- The washer’s spin cycle did not completely ring out the clothes due to a hard-to-balance load or too much soap.
- The lint filter is not clean.
- To resolve, first check the lint filter. Next, try running another dry cycle or split the load into two separate cycles.
PROBLEM NOT SOLVED?
Return to Troubleshooting or submit a Service Request.