HOW TO & TIPS
- You must have U.S. quarters — not bent or damaged.
- Machine must be equipped with a coin drop.
PAY & WASH
- INSERT QUARTERS INTO COIN DROP.
- After you insert one quarter, ensure that the coin has registered on the display. If a coin does not register, reject it by pushing the ‘Coin Return’ button before adding another quarter to prevent a coin jam.
- SELECT DESIRED CYCLE.
- SELECT POWERWASH/SUPERWASH, IF DESIRED.
- This feature provides 30% more rinse and wash time.
- PRESS START.
- If the machine has a start button, press start. There may be a pause before door locks and machine starts. Note: Some machines will start automatically upon selecting ‘cycle’.
HAVE AN ISSUE?
If you see an Error code displayed or have any other issue, refer to our Troubleshooting Guide.
NEED ADDITIONAL TIPS?
Return to How To & Tips.