HOW TO & TIPS
PAY: MOBILE WITH PAYRANGE APP
- A method of payment to add funds to the app. This can be a bank account, credit card, debit card, prepaid AMEX, Visa, or MasterCard.
- A smartphone or tablet (i.e. iPad, Chrome Tablet, etc.).
- Ensure Bluetooth, Location Services and GPS on your device are turned ON.
- Ensure the device is connected to Wi-Fi or a data plan.
- Machine must be equipped with the PayRange mobile payment option.
- DOWNLOAD PAYRANGE MOBILE APP.
- Using the PayRange app provides a fast, simple and secure way to pay for your laundry services.
- The PayRange app is available to download free of charge from the App Store or Google Play.
- FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE APP.
- To register or add funds, follow the steps as directed in the mobile app.
- You can use your bank account, credit card, debit card, or prepaid AMEX, Visa, or MasterCard to add funds.
- Note: If using your bank account to add funds, it may take 2-3 days for the transaction to complete.
START A MACHINE
- LAUNCH THE PAYRANGE MOBILE APP.
- Launch the PayRange app if not already open. Your phone will display the machines in the room that correspond with the number on each washer and dryer.
Ensure Bluetooth is ON and there is an internet connection. If machines do not display, refer to our Troubleshooting Guide.
- ENTER THE MACHINE NUMBER.
- Select the machine that corresponds with the number on the machine you have chosen to use.
- PLACE CLOTHES INTO THE MACHINE.
- ADD DETERGENT OR PRODUCTS, AS NECCESSARY.
- SELECT CYCLE.
- On the home page, select your desired cycle type from the dropdown menu on the center of your screen.
- TO START.
- Slide your finger on the green “Slide to Pay” button.
HAVE AN ISSUE?
If you see an Error code displayed or have any other issue, refer to our Troubleshooting Guide.
NEED ADDITIONAL TIPS?
Return to How To & Tips.