HOW TO & TIPS
PAY: CREDIT / DEBIT CARD
- A minimum of $8 is available on a credit or debit card or prepaid AMEX, Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
- Machine must be equipped with a credit or debit card reader.
PAY & WASH
- SELECT DESIRED CYCLE.
SELECT POWERWASH/SUPERWASH, IF DESIRED.
- This feature provides 30% more rinse and wash time.
- If the machine has a start button, press “Start.” There may be a pause before door locks and machine starts. The machine will start after the payment has been processed.
- Note: if it is an LG machine with a coin box as the illustration shows. Pay first then select “Cycle.”
SWIPE OR INSERT CARD AS SHOWN.
- Your bank will put a temporary $8 hold on your account. After 24-72 hours, the actual amount spent will be applied.
HAVE AN ISSUE?
If you see an Error code displayed or have any other issue, refer to our Troubleshooting Guide.
NEED ADDITIONAL TIPS?
Return to How To & Tips.