OBTAIN A CARD
- LOCATE AN ADD VALUE KIOSK.
- You must purchase a Hainsworth Laundry Card (H-Wash Card) from the Add Value Kiosk.
- Locate an Add Value Kiosk within or around your building complex. See image for reference. Note: Actual machines may vary from image shown.
- Cards cost $5 and have a $0 balance when purchased.
- Insert, swipe, or tap and hold a debit/credit card to the screen. If tapping a card, wait until a sound is heard before removing the card.
- TAP AND HOLD H-WASH CARD ON SCREEN.
- SELECT “CREDIT CARD.”
- Select “Credit Card” to reload funds to the card via credit/debit, Apple/Google Pay, or EBT card.
- If you received a refund code, select “Value Code” and value codes for your card will appear. To load the code, select “Confirm” on the next screen and then hold the laundry card on the screen.
- SELECT AMOUNT.
- Select your desired amount to reload or select “Other” to enter a custom amount. The selected amount will turn green. Select “Confirm” to continue.
- To pay, insert, swipe, or tap and hold a debit/credit card up to the screen. If tapping a card, wait until the beep is heard before removing the card. While payment is processing, the display will show Processing. Note: Paying does NOT load funds to the card automatically.
- To load funds, tap and hold the laundry card on the screen within 90 seconds of making the payment. Wait for a beep before removing the card. If the card is removed before the beep is heard, funds will not be loaded.
- After the beep, the screen will display the amount loaded and the new balance on the laundry card.
START A MACHINE
- PLACE CARD IN CRADLE.
- Place and hold your H-Wash Card in the cradle where indicated and shown. Leave the card where it is until you have started the machine.
- SELECT DESIRED CYCLE.
- SELECT POWERWASH/SUPERWASH, IF DESIRED.
- This feature provides 30% more rinse and wash time.
- If the machine has a start button, press “Start.” There may be a pause before door locks and machine starts. Note: Some machines will start automatically upon selecting “Cycle.”
- Remove the card after prompted with a message or beep sound.