OBTAIN A WASH CARD
- You must purchase a Hainsworth Wash Card from the Add Value Kiosk or receive one from your property manager.
- Locate an Add Value Kiosk within or around your building complex. See image for reference. Note: actual machines may vary from image shown.
- Follow the instructions on the Add Value Kiosk to add funds to your card.
- When adding funds through the Add Value Kiosk, make sure to leave your Wash Card in the machine during the entire transaction process otherwise funds will not load onto the card.
START A MACHINE
- SELECT DESIRED CYCLE
- SELECT POWERWASH/SUPERWASH, IF DESIRED
- This feature provides 30% more rinse and wash time.
- INSERT CARD.
Insert your Wash Card with the chip facing up and towards the machine as shown. Leave the card in until you have started your machine.
- Your bank will put a temporary $8 hold on your account. After 24-72 hours, the actual amount spent will be applied.
- PRESS START.
- If the machine has a start button, press start. There may be a pause before door locks and machine starts. Note: Some machines will start automatically upon selecting ‘cycle’.
- REMOVE YOUR WASH CARD.