- ADD FABRIC SHEETS TO DRYER.
- Adding fabric sheets to the dryer, rather than liquid softener to the washer is recommended.
- CHECK THE LINT FILTER.
- First make sure the lint filter is there. If there is no lint filter, do not use that dryer. Select a different one and notify us as soon as possible.
- Second, make sure the lint filter is clean. If not clean, wipe lint out of the filter and dispose in the garbage.
- Lastly, ensure the lint filter is properly inserted. The lint filter needs to be pushed down all the way so that it is flush with the gasket. If it is not, clothes may snag or tear.
- LOAD ONE WASH LOAD LOOSELY INTO THE DRYER.
- CLOSE DOOR SECURELY.
- Never place a DRIPPING wet load of clothes into a dryer. This can be dangerous, expensive, and cause damage to your clothes, as well to the machine. Please rebalance the load in the washer and rewash the clothes without adding detergent. This should get rid of the drippiness at which point you can place the load in the dryer.
- Large wash loads may need to be split into two dryer loads to allow the clothes to tumble and release wrinkles effectively.
- ADD FUNDS.
- Refer to our Pay Instructions for more information.
- SELECT THE DESIRED CYCLE ON THE MACHINE.
- PRESS START.
- If the machine has a start button, press "Start." There may be a pause before door locks and machine starts. Note: Some machines will start automatically upon selecting "Cycle."
- For extra dry time, insert additional funds before the dryer runs out of time. If you wait until time runs out you will have to pay the full amount.
- REMOVE CLOTHING.
- After the cycle has finished and the dryer has completely stopped, remove clothing.
- Allow dryer to stop completely before removing clothing. Each dryer has a short cool down cycle to prevent wrinkles and potential burns upon removal.
- For best results, fold or hang clothes as soon as possible.
- CLEAN LINT FILTER.
- Clean lint filter and put securely back in place in preparation for its next use.