How do I know which cycle to choose when washing?
Refer to our How To & Tip Guide.
What does this error code mean?
- If display reads “SUDS” this means there is too much soap. Please wait while the machine removes the excess soap.
- If display reads “UNBALANCED” this means the load is out-of-balance or overloaded. Please wait while the machine attempts to rebalance the load. If it cannot rebalance, the load may come out more wet than normal. This will take extra time for the cycle to finish and your load may not spin out completely.
- If load comes out dripping wet, DO NOT put it into the dryer. This can be dangerous, expensive, and cause damage to your clothes as well to the machine. Please rebalance load and rewash without adding detergent before placing in the dryer.
- If display reads “DE” or “DE1” this means the door is not properly latched. Open the door, shut firmly and press start.
- If the display reads “UE” the washer is overloaded and the load is out-of-balance. Open, redistribute or remove clothes. Shut the door and press start. Each time you press start it can take an extra 30 min.
- If display reads “DE2” please notify us as soon as possible. A technician is required.
- If display reads “NO H2O” or “IE” this means no water is getting to the machine. Turn on water or contact the property manager to turn on water. Faucets turn on counter-clockwise. Once the water is back on, press start.
- ALL OTHER CODES require a technician. Please notify us as soon as possible.
Washer not advancing or won’t finish the cycle?
The hot or cold water may be turned off or the machine may be trying to rebalance your load or flush excess detergent. This will take extra time for the cycle to finish and your load may not spin out completely.
Clothes not clean, not spun out, or rinsed well? Still soapy?
Poor wash performance is normally attributed to overloading, too much soap, or an out-of-balance load. Refer to Wash Instructions for more information.
Clothes are dripping wet when wash cycle is complete?
This is attributed to the load not spinning out completely. If the load comes out dripping wet, DO NOT put clothes into the dryer. This can be dangerous, expensive, and cause damage to your clothes as well to the machine. Please rebalance the load and rewash without adding detergent before placing in the dryer. Refer to Wash Instructions for more information.
Washer smells musty?
If the washer smells musty it could be because the lid has remained closed when not in use or there is excess moisture and debris in the door gasket or door glass. To help solve this, ensure the lid and doors remain open when not in use. This allows air to circulate and keeps machines smelling fresh. Also, wipe down door gaskets and door glass after each use.